Fermenter Tank For Red Winemaking, beer fermentation is a complex biochemical and material conversion process. In Beer Fermenter, the main metabolites of yeasts are ethanol and carbon dioxide, but they also form a series of fermentation by-products, such as alcohols, aldehydes, acids, esters, ketones, and sulfides. These fermentation products determine the physical and chemical properties of beer, such as flavor, foam, color and stability, and also endow the beer with typical characteristics.
Beer fermentation can be divided into two types: top fermentation and bottom fermentation due to different yeasts used. The former uses upper yeast and higher fermentation temperature; the latter uses lower yeast and lower fermentation temperature. The two types of beer have different flavors and different characteristics.
Open Top Fermenter
The Beer Fermenter Factory came to decipher everyone. The following fermentation is a beer production method commonly used in the world. More than 98% of China's beer is produced by the following fermentation method. The following fermented beer varieties include Pilsen beer, export beer, and light beer. For example, China's famous Qingdao beer is a typical below-fermented beer; while wheat beer and Al Special beer, Korsch beer, etc. are the above-fermented beer. In the UK, the above fermentation is still the main method of producing beer. In recent years, the daily benefits of wheat beer produced in China has been generally welcomed and loved by consumers. The production of wheat beer has shown an obvious growth trend. The above fermentation technology has also begun to attract people's attention.
Yeast propagation and the metabolism of most fermentable sugars and the formation of fermentation products, the residual sugar is further decomposed to form carbon dioxide, and is fully dissolved in the beer to reach saturation; the beer is stored at a low temperature to further mature and clarify.
Due to the continuous development of science and technology, the biochemical mechanism of the beer fermentation process has been mastered. In order to shorten the fermentation cycle and improve the utilization rate of fermentation equipment, people have created many new fermentation methods based on traditional fermentation technology, such as high-temperature fermentation, stirred fermentation, pressurized fermentation, continuous fermentation, immobilized yeast fermentation, etc., and developed A variety of new fermentation containers.
Yeast is a facultative microorganism, which means that the metabolism and reproduction of cells can be carried out both in an aerobic state and in an anaerobic state.
The reproduction process of beer yeast is divided into four stages:
(1) Delay period. During this period, although there are nutrients, yeast basically does not reproduce.
(2) The growth period of the index. During this period, the yeast reproduced rapidly, and the number of them increased exponentially.
(3) Stable period. At this time, the accumulation of metabolites CO2 and alcohol gradually slowed the reproduction of yeast and increased the number of viable bacteria.
(4) Decline period. Depletion of nutrients and accumulation of toxic metabolites, yeast mortality increased, and the number of viable bacteria decreased.
(5) In the yeast culture, the important phase is the logarithmic growth phase. At this time, the nutrition, oxygen supply and other conditions such as yeast cell concentration and temperature must be better. Due to the continuous consumption of oxygen, yeast must be continuously supplied with sufficient sterile air. Because of the lack of oxygen, some of the yeast will ferment to produce CO2 and alcohol, instead of producing new cells, so that the number of viable cells produced is reduced.
Copyright © Jiangsu Prettech Machinery&Technology Co., Ltd. All Rights Reserved